As you may be aware, restrictions in VIC are easing which have allowed for teams to return to training, which will be doing so on Wednesday 28 July.
However, due to the current state of affairs in VIC we need all players to follow some basic rules:
- No access to change rooms or showers;
- Do not attend training if ANY symptoms are displayed (even a slight cold);
- Register via the QR code upon arrival
- Bring 3 coloured tops where possible (red/orange, white and dark blue/ black) to allow for teams
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and exit
Any questions, please ask.